ENOUGH of this PC, Political Correctness, bullshit. I’m fed up with this crap.
WAKE UP AMERICA! YOU’RE BEING FUCKED out of your country. You must enjoy it, because your eyes are closed, and you’re letting it go on and on…
These people are dirt. They are thieves. They are crooks and criminals. They have no morals. They have no sense of honor. They are traitors. They smile and lie to your face as they pick your pockets; rob your children of their future; take your house from you; and they violate virtually every single right you have as an American citizen. They are scam artists who will use fear, lies, humor, false statements, flawed reasoning and everything else a con-man does while fleecing you.
If you are not too bright; if you are trusting or naive – they are counting on that. That’s how con-men, used-car salesmen, crooks and minions of the Devil work.
They are the current crop of Republicans in Congress.
They are stealing your country from you. They care about you only to the extent that you have money or some other asset. When that’s gone, it’s just tough luck for you, isn’t it? You should have been smarter, shouldn’t you? Too bad you lost your house; too bad you lost your job; too bad about that divorce. Living in your car? Tough shit.
This is unvarnished greed and corruption, and this is the single greatest threat our country has ever faced. Terrorists? Hah! Nothing compared to the on-going systematic dismantling of our Constitution by the Republicans and their simple-minded blind faith in nothing but money. It’s always about money for them; never about health, or morality, or ethics, or country.
It’s about corporations, and making a corporate state… just like Mussolini did in Italy. They are Fascists, pure and simple. Oh, they will wave the flag; talk about patriotism; revel in self-righteousness and proclaim their favored status in the eyes of God… all the while lifting your life savings from your wallet. Any good used-car sales man does the same thing – like a magician or con artist- shifting your attention somewhere else, while the real action goes on behind your back.
Are you smart enough to know that 30% of this world stays alive by stealing from the other 70%? Don’t you recognize a con when you’re being taken? Don’t you know an outrageous lie when it’s told?
WAKE UP you dull morons – you’re being HAD! These people are laughing at you because you don’t live “in a reality-based world.” (That’s a quote.) You’re a sucker. You’re a rube. You’ve already lost your home, your retirement savings, and are about to loose your health care and Social Security.
You’re about to have Republican governors declare what amounts to martial law in your community (firing your elected officials, and taking control of your businesses. Really: look at the law Michigan is passing.)
Their technique is obvious: fear. Make you afraid… of anything – the economy, black people, white people, Mexicans, terrorists, food-shortages, gasoline prices, Muslims, and on and on. Doesn’t make -any- difference -what- it is, as long as you’re scared. Rush Limbaugh; Glenn Beck; Fox “news”; your Republican Senators – they are lying to you because IT MAKES THEM MONEY. Who gives a shit about YOU? You’re a moron – you deserve to be fleeced.
You don’t see it? Republicans are for “non-intrusive government” – right? Yeah: like them telling you what you & your doctor can do; like doing away with unions; like defining who you can marry; like taking away your retirement funds; like reading your emails, and tapping your phones. THAT’S non-intrusive?
These people are liars and con-artists and TRAITORS to the American way.
And if you don’t see that, you truly are a moron.
Now: ask me what I really think…